Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Surprise, Surprise

okay surprise.

the Friday before my 30th birthday i was surprised with plane tickets home to Texas.
on Saturday my sweet husband took me to the great Texas State Fair and then I was surprised with a fabulous party on my parents patio, complete with surprise guests from out of town on Monday, my birthday, i was surprised to find my man took the day off, took the baby so i could sleep in and cooked me breakfast... we spent the beautiful fall day at the zoo with the baby and had a beautiful baby-less evening out.

this morning on the first day of the 30th year of my life I was surprised to be puked on 5 times starting at 4am. Jackson has a stomach bug... I've had to change clothes 6 times today. It's coming out both ends.

9 comments:

steph alease said...

that husband of yours is a stud. way to go.

Shane said...

sounds like a nice celebration.

and jackson just wants you to know that he loves you so much that he feels comfortable throwing up on you several times and then expecting you to care for him while he is sick - pretty sweet, eh?

and not to be a stickler for details, but it would have been the 1st day of your 31st year, right?

word verification (for real) pisszyc

chelcg said...

true that the both of you. yes my husband is a stud and yes it's my 31st year (the reeking puke smell must of got to my brain)

Anonymous said...

jackson is a human party favor! he's got liquid confetti literally popping out all sides!

Sean said...

I considered longly of your parents patio party, but in the end I had to realize how there was no way in hell to be able to go to Texas with a week's notice in the middle of the semester. Hold on to your hats, though, cause I'm like all over the place in a couple of months, on a mission to remind everyone why we're friends in the first place.

Its because I'm cool, in case you forgot.

Sean said...

Wow...I started talking about myself and completely lost track of what I wanted to say, which is, happy birthday Chelsea, and kids are suppose to grow out of the pooping on you stuff eventually, I'm told.

chelcg said...

sean... we remember that you are cool. in fact we were just remembering this last week when we talked of swinging by fayetteville on our decemberish drive to Texas. i guess it all depends on iran.

shantijoy said...

sorry about the poop'n'puke... was it last Wed night by any chance - that's what we were doing last Wed night...

Congrats on 30!

Unknown said...

texas is calling. can you hear it?