Saturday, November 18, 2006

Dominican Republic On Strike

The thing and the thing that the man said and the PCD and PPL and such have just gone and done it for the last time! Who do they think they are... by the people for the people right. I think. The country is going on strike Thursday and Friday... and I'm going too. I'm in full agreement with the PCD about the thing that President Leonel said about the thing. I'm so mad... I'm not going to work for the rest of the week! I'm just not going to show up. I'm not going to show up for two whole days, enjoy my weekend and then head back to work on Monday. That's it. I've had it with the thing. I can't believe the President thinks it's going to work. Ridiculous. I'm so enraged I'm... I'm.... I'm going to go play paddle ball on the beach with my friends AND I just might have a Caprese pizza for dinner at Lax! Stupid politicians... we'll show them. Who's with me?

4 comments:

Sean said...

I agree with what she said.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and can you believe the things the guys did in response to that idiocy that pissed us off in the first place!?! Ridiculous. I'm in, I'm with you, but might prefer to throw around an aerobie.

Anonymous said...

WWJD? He'd play paddle ball.

-jeremy

Soulfari Kenya Administrator said...

I see the baby pooch! Hi little Robertson!
-sarah