Friday, February 10, 2006

Two Things

One

Finally a 'Special Edition DVD' that lives up to its name:



Special Features Include:

1- "Film documentary: Diesel Eagle: How Over The Top Flew From Script To Screen."

2- "Put On The Strap" -Exclusive interviews with filmmakers and actors.

3- "Keep It Clean"- Film commentary with Sylvester Stallone and authenticity supervisor, armwrestling legend Dean White.

4- "The Bullride" -Can you successfully lead Lincoln Hawk and his big diesel through multiple trailer parks and paternity suits to the AAW Championship to take on "Bull" Hurley in this exclusive DVD-rom video game!


Two

A poll question:

Which do you view as most important?

1. mustard






2. a paperclip





3. The Winter Olympics






Vote Now!

9 comments:

bt said...

mustard. But right now I need a paper clip. AND... none of that cheap disgusting mustard pictured! Yuk! Give me Colman's English mustard any day! So glad to be back in the land where I can get decent mustard for my steak! :-)

myleswerntz said...

absolutely the mustard. spicy mustard goes on almost all my sandwiches. paper clips? overrated. winter olympics? can we say that " i haven't ever watched the winter olympics and won't start this year?"

Esue said...

Paperclips. Far and away. I keep a stash on my desk at work, and on my desk at home. They help keep my coffee fresh, and what could be more useful or important than that?

Vince said...

paper clips are the best thing since paper. if you need to clip two pieces of paper together are you going to use mustard? NO! the olympics are horrible. especially mens figure skating. curling is great but they never televise it. i bet the guys of curling use paperclips.

Sean said...

The W.O. is for tools (forgive me, Bryan, I'm being dramtic here). Mustard is for nerds. What is the most utilitarian nerd tool? The paper clip. Therefore, I vote for option d, word verification.

myleswerntz said...

sean, i tamsy you with every letter of the word verification bar. you kill me.

Ryan said...

over the top is greg baker's favorite movie.

travis said...

Dang, Jesse! I looked at your guys' photos and you are looking sexy!
I vote for a paperclip. You can always find mustard, and always find the Winter Olypics b/c they're on 24/7, but I can never seem to find a paperclip.
Did you get the photos that I sent you of Gloria? You broke your end of the treaty, my "friend."

Suzanne said...

i'm six hours away from ye-ole torino, and i still can't get stinkin eurosport in english. oh wait, i can't get stinking eurosport at all. i'm hoping to catch some curling, though. maybe some men's figure skating...