Monday, August 22, 2005

Ain't Got Nothing on Me

You seem 'em don't you... nasty little black turd-like structures! Bacteria. Please forgive such graphic content and phrasing, but there has been a raging week long battle here.

"Battle not with monsters, Nietzsche cautions me, least I become one." Moron. Obviously Nietzsche had never known bacteria to attack his digestive tract, experiencially or existentially. I happen to know for an autobiographical fact that there is pure exhialration in kicking a monsters butt!

The prayers of you loved ones in the Body, my white blood cells, and the Cipro prescritive have achieved VICTORY by grace of God... working all things together for good and not for harm.

I feel great today! I was up at 5:30 this morning stringing clothes line (we finally got around to laundry yesterday afternoon and no sooner had the washer finished a cycle than a wonderfully, long, nap-taking perfection of a storm hit. Which means that the clothes certainly could not be hung out to dry when you consider that our clothes line is on our roof. You must also take into consideration that if the clothes were to be left damp in the washer there is the assurance that when we return home this evening there will be reeking mildew spurred by the afternoon humidity.... so there you have me adorning our apartment in clothes line across the bedroom and kitchen spaces this morning... with happy, bodily healthy feelings!)

Again... I feel great! Busy, but great. I'm beginning tutoring today with one of my students who was in my kindergarten class. We are going to work on getting her brain ready for school.... I just hope I can keep up, as long as i keep my brain one step ahead of hers then I have something to offer!

cr

2 comments:

Esue said...

Oy ve! So glad to hear that you are back on your feet and that the bacteria are on retreat...blech! Despite the hassles of torrential downpours, they do often force us to slow down and rest...for that I LOVE them! mucho amour...

zenner's said...

si amiga...