Monday, April 09, 2007

This Is My Sister...



















She once threw a shoe at me. But I pulled a kitchen knife on her so we called it even. Funny to think of the two of us now bringing children into this world with a track record like that. But sure enough, Sara and Adam are right on our heels and by July Jackson is to have a cousin to ramp with. Geez. We have hell to pay Sara.

Well today is my sister's birthday and in honor of the event I thought I'd fire up the old poem turbines. The blanks can be filled in as soon as you two fall upon a name.


Lock all your cabinets, hide all your guns
Jackson and ______ are out on the run.
Aunt Peg took a pellet shot square in the caboose
Jackson and ______ are out on the loose.
Is that fire I smell?Are those sirens I hear?
Jackson and ______ run with no fear.
Is that glass I heard break?The dogs just been shaved?!
Jackson and ______ for the love!Just behave!
Sara what did we do to deserve such a trial!
Well just ask Granny Fran and I'm sure she'll just smile.

2 comments:

chelcg said...

Sara... what about the name Horatio? Nice ring to it don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Fire? I just figured that was Fran flirting with bottlerockets again...

Jeremy