Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Best Dressed of Dia de la Indepencia

Ladies and Gentleman... I know you. I know you've looked and surmised the frills and frocks of The Oscars. The sexy, the scandelous and scantily clad, maybe refreshed with one or two people who perhaps covered themselves in taste. I know you, but I know not what you have seen for The Oscars visually elludeds us.. as Lost and 24 have gone and done before it. HOWEVER... I can and I will bring you in its place The Best Dressed of Dia de la Indepencia.


Rowdy Red.
Whether in a subtle paisely or a vivid akward splash, red was the color of the night (uh, day). The perfect color to offset the king of accessories in any country... the cowboy hat.




A Wifebeater with Overall Buckles Combo was the choice for Those Who Dare.
"We were trying to stay true to the spirit of the movie," remarked Alajandro and Miguel. "Yeah, Brokeback Mountain was, commo like, mad yo."




But the overall winner, who continues to redefine style time and time again.....

SPIDEY!

5 comments:

Vince said...

nothing says class like a button-up mesh shirt - except of course the osh-kosh-b'wife-beater.

stevie said...

This post is so freaking original and hilarious I can't stand it. I'm yakking in my post because the comedy and chuckles are so think.

What I mean to say is... you're funny.

myleswerntz said...

what i was saying earlier this month about the new hotness? out. THIS is the new hotness.

zenner's said...

I'm so glad you gentlemen approve. It seems my In Style magazine subscription is really paying off.

Anonymous said...

so, uh, are those available in the u.s. just wandering, ya know? I mean, well, nevermind. (it's not gabe)