Friday, November 04, 2005

I love bugs.


I was at the beach with my family on Halloween. I did not even know that it was Halloween. But had I known it was Halloween, and had I not been with my own family... I would have opted for this garden bunch.
The pea is Darin, the newest member of the Burdeaux clan... fresh home from a month in the hospital with fresh oygen to boot! Lord strengthen his lungs. Lord bless this family whom I love so much, and thank you for Joel and Heather who extend family to everyone they meet.
cr

4 comments:

shantijoy said...

Ahhhh.. Thanks for honoring us on your blog!

zenner's said...

your too lovely... how could i simply let that picture pass by!

cr

Esue said...

oh, my word...look at that preciousness. I wish yall lived a little closer...it took Arabella all of about 60 seconds to capture my heart!

Joel Burdeaux said...

I like this pic because it reminds me that my kids are really cool. That might sound silly, and a little obvious, but sometimes, in the middle of diapers, throwing food, and biting each other, a little reminder goes a long way.

They rock.