Thursday, November 17, 2005

G.W.E.N

its Gwen's birthday... the very same Gwen that bore me and continues to refer to me as rabbit and peanut. in honor of this day (and considering Carolina and I are currently strolling through a poetry unit) Carolina wrote an acrostic.
Great
Walk
Earth
New
[we are still struggling with the concept of 'adjective' entonces Sean I believe you remain unrivaled]
regardless, i really like my mom. she makes me laugh, she gets it and she tells me when i'm being a brat. there you go... joy, wisdom and instruction all wrapped up in a Texan accented bundle.

my mom is persistent and undeterred in what she likes and who she loves... neither herself or another can fall too hard or fail too many times to be cast out of her graces. she is lovely that way. truly lovely.

1 comment:

Esue said...

Tell mama gwenny with her sweet southern drawl happy birthday for me!