Friday, September 09, 2005

So much to...

Here is a list of all the things I've wanted to write but haven't...

1. nalgene: the one that slipped away... also knows as 'au revoir' pee wee
2. week one
3. week two
4. the phenom that is my husband the chappeler speaker
5. the enthusiasm of high school kids in chapel who have had bible class every single
day since pre-k 3
6. on the other side of the 90 day warranty... also know as the 4 month anniversary


But alas the bell has rung.. ring a ding dong.
You will have to continue with the prompts i've given you. I will write the journal rules I give to Carolina for those of you who are more successful when given clear objectives.

1. You must write at least five sentences
2. You must have a subject and a verb in each sentence.
3. Your sentences must include at least five words.
4. Please write neatly
5. Be sure to check your spelling

Love,
Mrs. Robertson

5 comments:

zenner's said...

verdad amour... though i've found repetition useful for both emphasis and penetration of my thick head and/or rampant emotional excuses.
Enjoy Cash tonight!
cr

Esue said...

My husband Jesse is an inspiring chapel speaker. Sometimes he gets funny looks from administators when he speaks, but the students dig it. Jesse does not speak Christianese. Our 90 day warranty has expired, so I can't return him any more. I think that's okay, because I kind of like him.
--Mrs. Robertson

Would that fit all your criteria given the subjects?

Esue said...

crap, i misspelled a word. i lose.

zenner's said...

You did very well Elizabeth. I was very glad to see you use the correct puntuation AND capitalize all your sentences. I can tell that you were trying. If you are not sure how to spell a word, what are some of the places you could get help?

barf.

Shane said...

i knew that elizabeth could not spell - that is why she goes by "E"