Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Anti Christ is a Girl Who Brings Too Much Luggage

Alexi Murdhoch had a dream last night that he sat beneath an orange sky. I however dreamed something else....

I was sitting in my office at school here at SCS when Floyd McClung walks in and hugs me. (This exact thing has happened to me in dreams before and usually has been interpreted as a sign of approval and affection from the LORD. If you have been hugged by Floyd, you know this to be true.) I ask him what in the world he is doing in the DR. He says that he is just dropping by on his way somewhere else....maybe South Africa...I don't think he says but I know he means somewhere other than the DR. Then he says to me that he is taking the anti-christ with him. I am shocked. Even more so when the anti-christ walks into my office and is a slightly overweight young lady in a business suit who had way to much luggage to go on a trip anywhere...like eight to ten bags which are all carried in for her. Floyd and I exchange glances. I believe he rolled his eyes.

That is all.

Anyone...?

jr

4 comments:

Sean said...

I love you?

travis said...

obvious

Anonymous said...

No, not obvious. That is why I asked, my favorite 6'10 dream guru...

stevie said...

It's Jezebel. God has given you the land. Roll on.